Instantly Removes Unsightly Waterline Stains from Fiberglass Boats. Fast and easy to use: Roll on and rinse off. Deep Penetrating Action Removes the Most Stubborn Stains.
Fast & Easy to UsePrep: Use a high pressure water or scrub brush hose to remove loose algae.
1. Use a paint roller to apply WATERLINE STAIN REMOVER ™ to the stained area of hull.
Let stand 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Rinse off.
Repeat if necessary.
Remove remaining scuff marks and other stains with BOAT SCRUB ™
|Roll On||Rinse Off|
- Rated BEST Waterline Stain Remover by Powerboat Reports & Practical Sailor
- Fast & Easy to Use: Roll On - Rinse Clean
- Works Chemically: No Scrubbing!
- Deep Penetrating Action Removes the Most Stubborn Stains
- Safe for Fiberglass
- Industrial Strength and Works Quickly
- Removes Fresh and Salt Water Stains
- Satisfaction Guaranteed