Non-Slippery UV Protection for your boat deck. The World's Only Pressure Sensitive, Non-Skid Deck Polish! Gives your boat Luxurious Shine and it will protect your boat against Dirt, Grime, Diesel, Soot, Stains, Bird Droppings and More.
Non-Slippery UV Protection for your boat deck.
The World's Only Pressure Sensitive,
Non-Skid Deck Polish!
Skid-X ™ Pressure Sensitive Polymer - Grips When Weight of the Human Foot is Applied, With or Without Footwear! Not Slippery - Even When Wet
Ideal for: textured fiberglass, painted decks, cockpits & swim platforms
Boat Clean Plus ™ & Boat Scrub ™ are required to prep the decks for guaranteed results.
1 Jar of Sure Step ™ covers approximately 200 sq.ft with 1 coat
2 coats are recommended
|Special Cleaners get Your Deck Pristine.||Apply & Let Dry to a Haze||Buff to a Beautiful Shine|
Who else would like to restore their faded, chalky decks without making them slippery?
Top 10 Reasons to Sure Step Your Deck:
- 10. Gives your gelcoat better abrasion resistance
- 9. Superior Bonding Power. Won't wash off with water.
- 8. Easy to clean. Most dirt just hoses off. No more scrubbing.
- 7. Resistant to detergent and soap for longer life.
- 6. New Nano Technology improves durability up to 6 months.
- 5. Seals the pores in the gelcoat to prevent water and stain penetration.
- 4. Superior UV Protection.
- 3. No Run Off to streak your hull or contaminate the water.
- 2. Beautiful shine. Makes your deck look like a new boat again.
- 1. Safety. Adaptive Reactive technology makes the surface pressure sensitive. Gives you grip when you stand on it, even when wet, yet is slippery to light weight such as dirt to make cleaning a breeze.
|Bird Droppings, Dirt & Sneaker Prints Just Hose Off.||No More Scrubbing. Wash the Decks with the Rest of the Boat.||Restores Faded Gel Coat(1991 Boat)|
Why do I need to clean my deck with two special cleaners before applying Sure Step?
Sure Step will seal the pores in your gelcoat, so it's important to get your deck pristine, because that's how it will look from now on. The two cleaners have different properties and when used together will deep clean the gelcoat and remove any pollutants and chalky, oxidized gelcoat that can inhibit adhesion.
They are so effective that they will even remove microscopic bacteria, mould, grime, salt and other pollutants from the pores. Both are free rinsing so that they will not leave any residue to interfere with the bonding of Sure Step to your deck.
Contaminants left in the pores of your gelcoat, even if sealed over with a protective coating, can continue to eat away at the surface, encouraging free radical degradation. Did you ever wonder why your gelcoat continues to get dull and chalky, even though you washed it with boat soap and waxed it? The results can only be as good as the products that you use and the effort that you put into the job.