Boaters that Bought SPEED CLEAN Also Bought:
"Seamax exclusively uses Aurora Speedclean and Polyguard for all the PVC and Hypalon inflatable boats that we manufacture and sell. Seamax and it's dealers recommend that all new boats be treated with Speedclean and Polyguard prior to their first use."
- (Lawrence...Owner of Seamax Marine)
Why You'll Love It!
- Easy to Use: Wipe away tough Dirt & Stains with a Damp Sponge or Brush.
- Removes Scuffs, Chalking, Oil, Diesel, Soot, Oxidation, Stains, Bird Droppings & More.
- Safe for Hypalon, PVC, Fiberglass &Stainless Steel.
- Will Not Attack Fabrics.
- Will Not Cause Delamination of Adhesives.
- Works on Smooth & Textured Surfaces.
- Endorsed by Major Boat Manufacturers.
- Used by Professional Repair Shops and Dealers.
- Environment Friendly and Biodegradable.
- Guaranteed Results.
|SAVE $6.00 Off Aurora Speed Clean
|Limited Time: This Week Only
- Super-Hydrophobic, Non-Fouling Bio-Release Barrier.
- Prevents Osmosis Blisters and Protects Against the Attachment of Algae, Barnacles & Zebra Mussels.
- UV Protector for Inflatable Boat tube.
- Long Lasting Shine.
- Protects Against Chalking & Stains. Easy to Clean.
- Not Greasy / Oily.
- Won’t Stain Clothes.
- Does not wash off with water.
INFLATABLE BOTTOM SPRAY
MARINE POWER MITT
- Boat Bottom Cleaner for Inflatable Boats.
- Removes Algae, Barnacles & Zebra Mussels from tubes & RIB's.
- Easy to Use:Spray, Brush & Rinse.
- Synthetic Fiber Scrub Mitt.
- Turbo Charges Boat Cleaning Action Reduces Effort & Fatigue.
- Will Not Scratch Fiberglass or Paint.