Gone in 60!
With ALUMABUFF™ you can Buff Out the Stains, Tarnish and Corrosion from a 22' Pontoon in as little as 60 minutes!
NEW Product From Aurora Marine. Fast Acting Aluminum Buffing Compound.
What is ALUMABUFF™ and How to use it?ALUMABUFF™ is water based and free rinsing so the restored surface is ready for a protective coating like ALUMETRON™, without the necessity of removing residual wax, silicone or oil. It can be used by hand or with a LINEAR BUFFER™ (Recommended) to save time and labour.
It's formulated to quickly and easily remove stains, tarnish, white streaks, oxidation, corrosion and cloud from mill finished aluminum without the necessity of messy and dirty metal polish or rubbing compounds. Aluminum can be cleaned and brightened in 1/10 the time and with less material, saving time, labour and money.
- You too can restore your pontoons quickly and easily with ALUMABUFF™.
- Saves time and money. Proven to remove stains, streaks, cloud and corrosion in 1 pass.
- Fast Acting. Contains HYPEXINE™ to leach stain to the surface for quick and easy removal.
- Water based environment friendly formula.
- No wax, silicone, petroleum distillates or VOC's.
- Restore an average pontoon to like new in as little as 1 hour.
- Maintains original silver mill finish. Does not change metal to chrome look.