Alumabuff Pad Kit is specially designed to be used with a LINEAR BUFFER and ALUMABUFF to quickly and easily clean stains, streaks and white cloud from aluminum boats and pontoons without destroying the mill finish. The pads are easily attached and replaced by simply pulling one off the Velcro strap when it is worn out and sticking on another one. This saves time and labor.
What is Alumabuff Pad made of
How long will the Alumabuff Pad last?The life of the pad can vary depending on the condition of the aluminum boat or pontoon and how aggressively the operator uses the buffer. Keep in mind that protrusions such as welds, rivets and other fittings can tear the fabric and shorten the life of the pad. To extend the useful life, remove the pad at the end of the job, rinse it out well and allow it to dry. It is then ready for re-use.
- Saves Time. Use with a LINEAR BUFFER and ALUMABUFF to restore a 22’ pontoon in less than 1 hour.
- Reduces labor and fatigue. Makes quick work of buffing aluminum to new appearance.
- Does not cut the grain on the aluminum so it maintains the New Boat Mill Finish.
- Pads can be rinsed clean and reused.
- Get professional looking results.