The latest Marine Fabric Cleaner and Waterproofing kit
Clean and waterproof your marine fabrics with the latest marine fabric cleaner and marine canvas waterproofing technology. Our system contains two parts. The first deeply cleans the fabric and the second will protect and waterproof it.
FABRI-KLEAN™ is a Marine Fabric Cleaner that is Tough on Dirt, but Gentle on Fabrics. Effectively and Safely Clean your Sunbrella boat covers, bimini tops, sails, upholstery and awnings!
CANVAS SHIELD™ utilizes a new proprietary NANOIZED POLYMER™ technology, to create a hydrophobic and oleophobic coating on Sunbrella and other marine canvas boat covers that resists water and water based stains as well as oil and oil based stains, while still maintaining the texture, feel and breathability of the original canvas cover.
BENEFITS of Cleaning Marine Fabrics with Fabri-Klean™
Fabri-Klean™ effectively deep cleans your marine fabric and removes Dirt, Grime, Bird Droppings, Soot, Mold, Blood, Pet Urine, Food & Beverage Spills, Red Wine, Grease, Oil, Salt, Cosmetics, and Many More
Fabri-Klean™ restores the brightness while cleaning your marine fabrics
WILL NOT DAMAGE FABRICS
Fabri-Klean™ is tough on dirt, but gentle on fabrics. It will NOT rot the threads of your boat covers, bimini tops, sails, upholstery, awnings and other synthetic and natural fabrics.
WATER & STAIN PROOFING PREP
Cleaning your marine canvas and other fabrics with Fabri-Klean™ is the best preparation before you waterproof and stain proof your marine fabrics with
Fabri-Klean™ is water activated and free rinsing so it will not leave any residue on your marine fabrics
The most popular brand of marine canvas is Sunbrella. Top Gun, Top Notch, WeatherMax, Shoretex, Coast Guard, Recacril, Outdura and Sunforger are other common brands. There are others. They are mostly made with solution dyed acrylic or polyester threads. FABRI-KLEAN™ fabric cleaner and CANVAS SHIELD™ fabric guard, can be safely used to clean and waterproof all marine canvas as well as other outdoor fabric made from natural and synthetic yarns.
BENEFITS OF PROTECTING YOUR MARINE CANVAS BOAT COVERS WITH CANVAS SHIELD FABRIC GUARD:
- Use to water proof Sunbrella boat covers, pontoon covers, bimini tops, t-tops, dodgers, sail covers, cushions, awnings, tents, convertible car tops, patio furniture, and all outdoor fabrics.
- Effective at protecting and waterproofing Sunbrella, Top Gun, Top Notch, WeatherMax, Shoretex, Coast Guard, Recacril, Outdura, Sunforger and other brands of acrylic and polyester marine canvas.
- Durable. Lasts up to 1 year or more.
- Protects against rain, water pooling, water and oil based stain, mold, UV, Color Fade.
- DIY Friendly. Easy to Use. Easy to Maintain.
- Latest Environment Friendly Nanoized Polymer technology. Lower VOC’s.
- Continues to water proof boat covers, even when surface coating is worn from abrasion, excessive washing and environmental attack.
- No PTFE. No Teflon. No Silicone
- Maintains original color, feel and breathability of marine canvas.
- POFA Free. Non-Carcinogenic
- Safe. Non flammable when dry.
- Non Toxic. Human Friendly.
- Marketed with System Matched, Free Rinsing, Environment Friendly FABRI-KLEAN canvas cleaner. Used for original cleaning and safe maintenance washing.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction or Your Money Back Guarantee!
WATERPROOF MARINE FABRICS LIKE SUNBRELLA BOAT COVERS AND BIMINITOPS WITH THE LATEST MARINE FABRIC PROTECTOR
NEW INVENTION! – Canvas Shield™ is the best Fabric Guard to Restore Water Repellency of Sunbrella Boat Covers and All Marine Fabrics like Top Gun, Top Notch, WeatherMax, Shoretex, Coast Guard, Recacril, Outdura and Sunforger.In this video we will demonstrate a new product on how to waterproof marine fabric. It’s so effective that it can even be used to waterproof and oil proof facial tissue!
CANVAS SHIELD™ utilizes a new proprietary NANOIZED POLYMER™ technology, to create a hydrophobic and oleophobic coating on Sunbrella and other marine canvas boat covers that resists water and water based stains as well as oil and oil based stains, while still maintaining the texture, feel and breathability of the original canvas cover. It’s one component and ready to use. Just spray it onto your boat canvas. It’s clear so there is no color change and no milky appearance. Simply put; it’s the best fabric guard on the market today.
HOW TO WATERPROOF MARINE CANVAS BOAT COVERS, BIMINI TOPS, DODGERS, PONTOON BOAT COVERS, SAIL COVERS, T-TOPS, CUSHIONS, with CANVAS SHIELD?
1. Wash your Sunbrella Boat Cover or other marine canvas with FABRI-KLEAN to remove stains and dirt.
2. Spray CANVAS SHIELD fabric guard onto marine fabric (or apply with a lint free, low knap, fabric paint roller or paint brush) until evenly wet.
3. When dry to touch, apply a 2nd coat.
4. Allow to cure; 12 to 24 hours depending on temperature and humidity.
5. Protect the treated Sunbrella Boat Cover fabric from rain, dew and moisture until completely cured.
CANVAS SHIELD™ penetrates deep into the fabric like Sunbrella Boat Covers and Bimini Tops, to coat each thread with its New Nanoized Polymer for Superior Waterproofing, and Protection against Stains, Mold, UV, and Color Fade. Marine fabrics remain breathable, flexible and retains its original color. It’s PFOA Free, Non Toxic, VOC Compliant, Environment Friendly and Safe for Natural and Synthetic fabrics.
• Repels Water and Oil
• Extends Life of Marine Fabric
• PFOA Free
• Non Toxic
• Non Flammable when dry
Sunbrella, Top Gun, Top Notch, WeatherMax, Shoretex, Coast Guard, Recacril, Outdura and Sunforger are registered trademarks of their respective companies.
For your safety, always wear protective gear when handling boat care products.
- Free Rinsing
- Water Activated
- No Residue
- Will NOT Damage Fabric or Threads
- Brightens Color of Fabric
- Superhydrophobic Protective Coating
- Protection lasts up to 1 year or more
- DIY friendly. Easy to use. Easy to Maintain