Does VS721 turn yellow over time
Skipper Ask The Skipper
Ernie Huron asked:
I have a Donzi and would like to apply VS721 to the entire boat. Does it turn yellow over time?
For your convenience, I’ve highlighted the hyperlinks. Click on the hyperlink to get more information about the selected product.
No. VS721 Bottom Coat is synthetic and will not yellow. It will give you a super slick, hard, anti-static finish that is not greasy or oily.
Thanks for your question
The Skipper Recommends:
- Will VS721 prevent green slime build up on boat hulls.
- Removing Algae without damaging antifouling paint
- How many gallons of VS721 for a 38 ft. center console?
- What are the Benefits of VS721 BOTTOM COAT vs Paint?
- How much Green Genie is required to clean a 23ft Chaparral?
- Product Coverage?
- Where Can I Buy Aurora Boat Care Products?
- How Much VS721 and Algae Strip do I need?
- Aurora Products Safe to Use on Painted Surfaces?
- Where Can I Find out More About How to Use Products?