Can VS721 be used on inflatable boats?
Skipper Ask The Skipper
Mike Bennett asked:
Can VS721 BOTTOM COAT be applied to inflatable boats – fiberglass and Hypalon?
For your convenience, I’ve highlighted the hyperlinks. Click on the hyperlink to get more information about the selected product.
We recommend Repelin for application on both fiberglass as well as the hypalon tube. You can use VS721 on the fiberglass but it can be too aggressive for the tube and seams so it’s not recommended.
Thanks for your question,
The Skipper Recommends:
- How to remove black mold from white PVC inflatable tubes.
- How to protect and shine a brand new RIB
- What are the best products for cleaning my Zodiac, Rub Rails and Hull on my Fiberglass Boat?
- How to restore a pretty beat up Quicksilver Inflatable
- Product Coverage?
- Where Can I Buy Aurora Boat Care Products?
- What is shelf life of product?
- Aurora Products Safe to Use on Painted Surfaces?
- Where Can I Find out More About How to Use Products?