GRAPHIC,DESIGN & WEBMASTER
|Job Location||Ordan Drive 7015 mississauga, ON, Canada|
|Years Of Experience||3||Job Type||Part-Time|
|Career level||Experienced||Posted Date||2020-02-20 18:41:46|
|#Positions||1||Valid till||2020-09-30 00:00:00|
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Graphic,Design & Webmaster
February 20, 2020
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Part time, leading to full time
- Part Time 9:00 to 5:00 M to F. 2 to 3 days per week. Successful candidate will be offered Full Time.
- Location: Dixie Rd. Courtney Park Dr. Mississauga ON area: 7015 Ordan Dr. #11, Mississauga ON L5T 1Y2
Not suitable for remote or off site. If you are unable to attend our offices for an interview and work during business hours, do not waste your pixels or your time. We will not respond.
- Aurora Marine Industries Inc, a well-established manufacturing company that invents and manufacturers specialty products for pleasure boats, automobiles, off road vehicles, theme parks, etc., located in the Mississauga/Brampton area seeks part time creative Web developer Graphic Artist to assist in building and maintaining, our various Websites, mobile and ecommerce sites as well as creating print materials; flyers, brochures, packaging etc. You will work out of our modern offices in Mississauga.Recent graduate with good skill set, work ethic, accuracy and attention to detail will be considered.
- We need someone who is creative and understands good design composition, including font, color and selection. Someone that is detail oriented yet can work to make the big picture a success.
- Knowledge of prepress is desirable. Accuracy and attention to detail is critical. The candidate should also be capable of quickly picking up new programs and technologies as required.
- We work on PC platforms and use Photo Shop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, WordPress, Magneto, Java Script, MySQL, Ubuntu and other front and back end programs.
If you are creative, enjoy variety, learning new programs and technologies and working in a fast-paced environment, this job is for you.
If you enjoy watching your work come to fruition and participating in measurable successes, this jobs for you.
If you thrive on winning and expect to be rewarded for your outstanding efforts, this jobs for you.
You must be capable of working on your own as well as participating in team projects.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. This is a growth position that will advance your career.
- Selected candidates will be contacted by telephone for an interview.
NO RESUME, NO RESPONSE.
- Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
- DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- Job Type: Part-time, 3 days per week. Leading to full time for the right candidate.
- Salary: $35,000.00 / $60,000.00 per year
Salary: $35,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year, depending on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for people to join our team, grow and advance with the company. This is a career opportunity for the right person. You will be working from our modern office in Mississauga. Must be accurate and have a positive attitude.
We are seeking to fill this position ASAP