FACTORY WORKER SHIPPER RECEIVER
|Job Location||Ordan Drive 7015 mississauga, ON, Canada|
|Years Of Experience||3||Job Type||Full-Time|
|Career level||Experienced||Posted Date||2019-12-12 18:41:46|
|#Positions||1||Valid till||2020-09-30 00:00:00|
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Factory Worker Shipper Receiver
Oct 18, 2019
Mississauga, ON, Canada
- Full Time 9:00 to 5:00 M to F.
- Pay rate: $17 per hr. Review in 90 days.
- Location: Dixie Rd. Courtney Park Dr. Mississauga ON area: 7015 Ordan Dr. #11, Mississauga ON L5T 1Y2
- Not suitable for remote or off site. If you are unable to attend our offices for an interview and work during business hours, do not waste your pixels or your time. We will not respond.,/li>
- Aurora Marine Industries, a Canadian manufacture of specialty cleaners and coatings for the pleasure boat, automotive, off road vehicle, theme park industries are looking for a Factory Worker / Shipper Receiver to join our team. You will work out of our facilities in Mississauga / Brampton. Work time is Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The job consists of; product filling and packaging, picking and packing orders quickly and accurately, maintaining inventories, assisting with batching and manufacturing, cleaning and maintaining equipment and the warehouse. We provide on the job training
- Full Time 9:00 to 5:00 M to F
- Accurate, organized and detail-oriented
- Quick learner.
- Able to multi-task in a fast pace environment, with limited supervision
- Able to understand and take direction
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Reliable, punctual, dependable.
- Team player, able to make decisions and follow up with team members
- Able to analyze and resolve problems and follow up
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English written and spoken
- Basic computer skills: Word, Excel, Internet.
- Physically fit. Abel to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Pleasant, cheerful attitude.
Salary: $17.00 per hour to start with review in 90 days. .
We are looking for people to join our team, grow and advance with the company. This is a career opportunity for the right person. You will be working from our factory in Mississauga. Must be accurate and have a positive attitude. We�re seeking to fill this position ASAP
- 1. Your Resume with your contact information
- 2. Your covering letter telling us:
- a. why you are the right candidate for this job
- b. Tell us how soon you can start
- c. your expected remuneration.