CHEMIST; R&D FORMULATION DEVELOPMENT
|Job Location||Ordan Drive 7015 mississauga, ON, Canada|
|Years Of Experience||3||Job Type||Full-Time|
|Career level||Experienced||Posted Date||2019-12-12 18:41:46|
|#Positions||1||Valid till||2020-09-30 00:00:00|
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Chemist; R&D Formulation Development
Oct 18, 2019
Mississauga, ON, Canada
- Full Time 9:00 to 5:00 M to F.
- Pay rate:40 k to 60k annual . Review in 90 days.
- Location: Dixie Rd. Courtney Park Dr. Mississauga ON area: 7015 Ordan Dr. #11, Mississauga ON L5T 1Y2
- Aurora Marine Industries, a Canadian manufacture of specialty cleaners and coatings for the pleasure boat, automotive, off road vehicle, theme park industries is looking for a chemist to join our team. You will work out of our facilities in Mississauga / Brampton. Work time is Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The job consists of researching and developing new products, technologies and new environment friendly alternatives to existing chemicals, plus supervising and making batches of product, QC, cost reduction, sourcing new products, etc. We are constantly pushing the technology bar higher and higher. Knowledge of and experience with synthetic organic chemistry, polymers, emulsions, surfactants and nano technologies. Most of what we do is organic however; inorganic chemistry also is used from time to time.
- Knowledge of basic instrumentation required: pH, Viscosity, UV acceleration chamber, Mixers, Centrifuge, Salt Fog Corrosion acceleration chamber, mixers, etc. Successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining inventory of lab chemicals and maintenance of lab and test equipment.
- This job will appeal to someone who is creative and enjoys variety and the exhilaration of new discovery as well as one who takes pleasure and pride in a job well done. If you�re tired of doing the same thing day after day, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- If you are an experienced chemist with good communication skills in English, good record keeping in accordance with Good Laboratory Practices and ability to produce written reports, SDS, WHMIS etc. this will be an ideal job for you.
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year, depending on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for people to join our team, grow and advance with the company. This is a career opportunity for the right person. You will be working from our modern office in Mississauga. Must be accurate and have a positive attitude. We are seeking to fill this position ASAP
- 1. Your Resume with your contact information
- 2. Your covering letter telling us:
- a. why you are the right candidate for this job
- b. Tell us how soon you can start
- c. your expected remuneration.