Boat Scrub is a deoxidizing cleaner that penetrates into the microscopic pores of your gelcoat, removing stains previously thought to be indelible. It's tough on scuffmarks, yellowing, rust and oxidation.
Boat Scrub does everything a rubbing compound will do except cut and remove good fiberglass - it only removes the chalk. It's also great for polishing and removing water spots from Marine Metals.
Boat Scrub's secret is Hypexine, a safe and highly effective leaching agent that draws stains out and lifts the original color back to the surface. Decks and hulls will look new again.
Made for tough jobs, it's also safe for regular maintenance. There is no job too big or too small. Hulls, non-skid decks, rub rails, power cords, vinyl fenders, lifelines, dorades and more. The versatility of Boat Scrub is perhaps its greatest feature.
If Boat Scrub can't do the job then nothing will.
Features & Benefits
- Easily removes yellowing, chalking, rust, scuffmarks and stains that other cleaners can't touch.
- Adds value and beauty to the boat by restoring faded colors. Makes old surfaces new again.
- Customers will love the money saved with Boat Scrub. Replaces many other cleaners, including rubbing compounds, non-skid deck cleaners, and metal polishes.
- Take pride in restoring odds and ends. From dirty fenders to lifelines.
- Boat Scrub contains no wax or silicone, making it perfect for deep cleaning fiberglass hulls and decks before polishing.
- Top selling fiberglass cleaner in Canada. Aurora Marine's number one seller.
- Environment friendly.
- Customers can try the product at no risk with the Aurora 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Tips & Tricks - How the Pros Do It
- Every spring, deep clean before waxing to remove dirt, stains and oxidization that otherwise might be sealed into the gelcoat. Use Aurora Boat Clean first to wash and degrease. Follow with Boat Scrub to deoxidize fiberglass. Then seal and protect with Aurora Boat Shine.
- When prepping non-skid decks for Aurora Sure Step, wash first with 4 parts water to 1 part Boat Clean. While deck's still wet, squirt on Boat Scrub and scrub in all 6 directions. Then simply rinse clean.
- The best way to clean power cords is to place some Boat Scrub on a clean cloth and rub the cord. Rinse clean and they will look new again. Apply Aurora Vinyl Guard to protect against future dirt and degradation.
- Boat Scrub is perfect for cleaning and restoring dorades, vinyl fenders and lifelines.
- When using Boat Scrub with a low-speed orbital buffer, make sure the Boat Scrub remains wet. Drying may make the texture too aggressive.
What Others Say
"Boat Scrub really cut through the crud marks & haze. What I thought were virtually permanent marks came out without resorting to rubbing compounds!"
"I sold most of the Boat Scrub in 2 hours. Fabulous product."
Eric, E & B
"It's amazing stuff!! I used it to get all the stains and yellowing off my 15 year old P19, and it looks white as new! It's non-abrasive and removed every stain! It's not nasty smelling, and didn't hurt the Stainless steel like Oxalic acid."
J. Blumhorst, DC
"Nothing compares or even comes close to Boat Scrub."
Dennis, Brass Sports
"After scrubbing the hull with Boat Scrub, it was apparent to me that it used to be white. Years of use had darkened it and I just didn't realize how bad it was until I used this stuff."
B.M., Savannah GA